NUST MISiS is happy to invite you to take part in the Global Conference for technology in education
#EdCrunch2018 held on October 1-2, 2018
It is a massive global forum for education experts from all around the world. If you are interested in education and innovation in learning technology, don’t miss out on the opportunity and shape your future.
- Big data in education: how learning analytics transforms the system
- EdTech in improving student’s outcomes
- New educational technologies to enhance teaching results
- New literacy skills and competencies for the 21 century
- How digital learning works: sales and marketing
- Endless possibilities of digital technologies for teacher and school administration
- Phygital generation: tech, gadgets and our kids
Find out more here: https://2018.edcrunch.ru/en/
5th International Conference on ESP/EAP/EMI in the framework of THE Summit on Research Excellence
The National University of Science and Technology “MISiS” is holding Annual International Conference “English for Special and Academic Purposes and the English-speaking Learning Environment in the Context of Internationalization of Higher Education (ESP / EAP / EMI in the Context of Higher Education Internationalization)”.
The 5th anniversary conference is held as part of the Times Higher Education World Academic Summit and in cooperation with the publishing house Cambridge University Press.
Dates: November 7-8, 2018
Venue: Moscow, Leninsky Prospect 4, NUST “MISiS”
This year’s special focus is dedicated to the impact of cognitive mechanisms on the language and research in education. Here are the main topics of the Conference:
- Cognitive Mechanisms for Enhanced Language Teaching
- The Future of ESP in Higher Education Setting
- Innovation Technologies in Teaching English
We are happy to invite Bachelor and Master students training to become ELT practitioners to take part in the special section called “Young Voices of ELT”. We welcome young academics to join in and share their ideas with more experienced colleagues which will give them a good start in their professional career.
Check out for more here: http://eapconference.misis.ru/