A common conclusion of several studies is that AR and VR can enhance the learning process, learning motivation and effectiveness.
1. Explore the information about AR and VR in education.
2. Speculate on the advantages of AR and VR in education.
3. Describe hurdles that teachers may face implementing AR and VR in education.
4. Suggest ways of implementing AR and VR in your course.
5. Review the works of at least three of your peers.
The primary goal of reviewing the work of your peers is to broaden your perspective and deepen your own thinking about this topic.