Master’s Program “Communications and International Public Relations” is designed to train specialists in the following areas:
- effective communication strategies in contemporary media;
- PR technologies and promotion of scientific innovations, products and technologies;
- strategic marketing and business planning;
- interaction with business, government and international organizations.
The program #CIPR includes tailor-made practical modules and internship courses designed to help our students gain an insight into current professional realities. We organise study visits to a range of leading companies for the learners to secure a future job with top communication and media agencies as well as profit and non-profit organisations.
Another advantage of the CIPR master’s program is that you will study in the very heart of Moscow – a vibrant, dynamic city which offers unprecedented opportunities, both professionally and culturally.
- an oral interview with faculty members from the Department of Modern Languages and Communication,
- B1-Level (CEFR) of Russian and B2-Level (CEFR) of English is a ‘must’ for an applicant.
Is your level of Russian is A1-A2 (CEFR) or lower? We offer an alternative track with an additional Intensive Russian language module designed for our Program’s students . What could be more exciting than learning Russian in the heart of Russia!
- Theories of Intercultural Communication
- Communication Theory
- Corporate Communication
- Communication Management
- Intercultural Business Communication
- International Relations
- Text Theory
- Strategic Marketing
- Research and Efficiency Evaluation in Public Relations
- Public Relations Methodology in Industry
- Quantitative Linguistics
- Communication for Innovation
- Designing PR Projects
- International Law
- Communication for Innovation
A unique international Master’s Program “Second Language Teaching and Pedagogical Design in Digital Environments” welcomes everyone willing to master teaching Russian as a foreign language, non-natives and natives!
Teachers all around the world face rapidly changing demands, which require a more complex and diverse professional skillset. Here, at the Department of Modern Languages and Communication, NUST MISIS we have succeeded in implementing the digital learning environments in our everyday practice. We know how digital technologies can be used to enhance and optimize education.
This Master’s Program embraces a tailored range of disciplines, such as:
- Assessment Methods and Design,
- Course Design in Digital Environments,
- Gamification and Game-Based Learning,
- E-learning Ecologies,
- Graphic Design and Media Production for Teachers,
- Special Education,
- Educational Management and Leadership, etc.
Upon successfully completing the Program, you will become a specialist in the field of teaching Russian using innovative technologies and methodologies. You will learn how to teach the language in a learner-centred environment, apply digital tools and design educational materials. Moreover, you will get an insight into how schools and educational businesses operate.