Teachers’ Lab is our new version of Teacher’s Development Course, presented on a nontraditional platform: Telegram! It offers ELT professionals the opportunity to acquire a teacher’s professional development certificate (72 hours) in 3 months. Open to our ELT colleagues from different regions of Russia, we are ready to share not only key knowledge, but our inquisitive staff’s first hand experience!
– School and university English teachers
– English language tutors and freelancers
– 5 years of experience in organizing teacher development programs
– 10 years of successfully implementing intensive blended learning program for technical students (Touchstone program with Cambridge University Press University
- Different approaches to teaching grammar
- How to teach English effectively to low-level students
- Digital environment in language teaching
- How to create rapport in language learning class
- How to deliver appropriate feedback
- Teaching speaking
1. Pay your subscription (9 900 RUB).
2. Send your payment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You’ll receive the link to the Telegram channel.
Welcome to the community!
Revise the content at your own pace.
No rush and no deadlines.
Access content from your mobile device.
9 900 RUB vs minimum costs of
13 700 RUB (online) and
25 000 RUB (offline)
Complete the necessary tasks and receive a teacher’s professional development certificate.
is an associate professor at the Department of Foreign Languages and Communication, and Academic Coordinator of the English Language programme for Bachelor Degree students at National University of Science and Technology (NUST MISIS), Moscow. She supervises teacher’s and students’ performance on the program, coordinates teacher development events and reads Academic English and Literature and History
at the Linguistics Department at NUST MISIS. Her research interests focus on critical thinking and essay writing in EAP.
is a senior lecturer at the Department of Modern Languages and Communication, National University of Science
and Technology (NUST MISIS), Moscow. Apart
from teaching GE and EAP to Bachelor’s and Master’ degree students, she has experience in conducting action research within EFL classroom. Maria is a permanent contributor to the teacher development programs organized by the Department. Her professional interests include psycholinguistic aspects of education, especially in teaching foreign languages.
is an ESL teacher at the Department of Foreign Languages and Communication at National University of Science and Technology (NUST MISIS), Moscow. Her scientific interest is in the field of modern technologies in education.